join the sama team!
social media manager
Sama Tea is looking to hire a self-starter social media expert with an entrepreneurial mind to help lead our growth. We are looking for a digitally savvy professional to lead the creation and execution of our social media program. If you're looking to get a front seat in entrepreneurship, Sama Tea is an excellent place to grow your career!
- Daily management and optimization of all organic social media posts across all channels, with a focus on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, and TikTok.
- Maintain a cross-platform posting calendar aligning with key marketing initiatives and project managing creative timelines
- Develop and implement innovative and on-trend campaigns
- Responsible for scheduling and deploying all organic social activity across platforms
- Monitor Brand social channels and act as eyes and ears on social to respond to community members, business queries, and ability to elevate concerns internally as needed
- Partner with influencer team to identify organic fans of brand and creators for potential influencer, gifting, and/or content partnerships and engage with brand ambassadors
- Monitor social listening and performance metrics to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, developing regular reports and strategy recommendations
- Monitor and report on social and food/drink trends to capitalize on real-time opportunities that fit brand
- Partner with creative teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendors
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from project inception to final delivery
- Develop brand and marketing strategies and promote brand growth.
- Set clear channel and social campaign goals and KPIs and consistently track and report against them, using industry and historical benchmarks to measure success, share insights and develop action plans.
- Organize weekly meetings, and project progression updates
- Must have extensive knowledge in various online platforms and social media channels including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok including posting, trend researching, engagement tracking, etc.
- Professional copywriting skills for social media captions & posts - must be able to capture the voice of many different brands
- Experience in content creation using Canva and Adobe Photoshop
- Complete comprehension using Google Drive (sheets, docs, etc.) for content calendars and file management
- Basic skills for creation of UTM parameters for link tracking
- Video editing experience in Adobe Premiere is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven experience in digital communications, social or email marketing, or digital marketing
- Competence in creative writing with an eye for great creative
- Passion for creating incredible user experience and protecting brand identity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives both in collaborative and independent work environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to identify problems and formulate solutions without being asked
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic thinker able to identify long-term opportunities and trends
ecommerce operations manager
Sama Tea is looking to hire a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind to lead and manage DTC and create an exceptional ecommerce platform and experience. The E-commerce Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the company.
This multifaceted role will touch all areas of the organization, including but not limited to supply chain and logistics, process creation and management, and will require the candidate to effectively multitask, prioritize, and execute across numerous functions. If you're looking to get a front seat in entrepreneurship, 100.co is an excellent place to grow your career!
- Establish a clear vision and strategy for the site that drives conversion and will create an unmatched user experience and loyalty to the brand
- Own full P&L responsibility for the ecommerce business
- Manage the brand website including setup of products, tagging, integrating, third-party apps, and optimizing cross sell/upsell opportunities
- Manage support team: developer, designers, design agency, fulfillment warehouse and related third party agencies
- Work in partnership with Social / Marketing team to ensure 360 communication and deliver successful execution of promotional campaigns and new product launches
- Lead the pricing, promotion, and product agenda for eComm leveraging the proper platforms in areas of search, acquisition, etc.
- In partnership with Marketing and PD, develop unique and exclusive product offering, samples and kits for DTC channel
- Volume/Profit Delivery: Manage execution of sales and investment activities to achieve volume / profit objectives in-line with financial KPIs
YOU'L LOVE THIS ROLE IF
- Your purpose driven and excited to drive a positive social impact and be a part of this brand’s mission
- You are excited to define the Ecomm function from the ground up -the strategy, the processes, systems and partners we work with at this brand.
- You thrive in dynamic startup environments and have scaled a business
- You’re tenacious, daring, creative and highly analytical - data is at the heart of everything we do
- You have high attention to detail and maintain excellent quality standards
- You’re excited to collaborate and work with others to grow this brand
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with core D2C technology stack: Shopify, Recharge, Klaviyo, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Gorgias, and more.
- Experience managing the art and science of CPG brand D2C experience—maximizing conversion rate and AOV, highlighting the brand story and key differentiators, featuring the right products and categories at the right time, and obsessing over the customer experience and customer analytics
- An enthusiastic self-starter who takes initiative and find creative solutions and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business judgement
- Proven record of developing the eCommerce channel of business from the ground up as well building out new revenue streams with existing customers
- Budget/financial management experience and proven experience in communicating across departments
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and GSuite
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: Base + Bonus + Equity
This position is based in Miami